- Unison’s Windsor Substation achieves world-first Living Building Challenge Petal Certification
- Total household energy costs will reduce with electrification
- Solar uptake in the far north accelerating
- Network Transformation Roadmap refresh - webinar
- Network Transformation Roadmap
- ENA/Northern Energy Group webinar
Unison’s Windsor Substation achieves world-first Living Building Challenge Petal Certification
14 September 2023
Unison is thrilled to announce that its Windsor Substation switchroom has become the first landscape and infrastructure project in the world to receive Living Building Challenge Vs 4.0 Petal Certification through the International Living Future Institute. This ground-breaking achievement demonstrates Unison's commitment to a sustainable energy future and sets a new standard in environmentally-friendly design.
Total household energy costs will reduce with electrification
24 November 2022
As we respond to climate change by increasingly relying on electricity to power our lives, our overall energy consumption is going to change.
Solar uptake in the far north accelerating
2 August 2022
There is some interesting data coming out of Northland on solar uptake, with both Top Energy and Northpower registering solid growth in solar connections over the past two years.
Network Transformation Roadmap refresh - webinar
29 June 2022
Network Transformation Roadmap
22 June 2022
Download or view the pdf of the roadmap
ENA/Northern Energy Group webinar
20 September 2020